Saturday, January 19, 2008

OK, so we (alright just me) decided to join the world of blogging, thanks to the influences of my cute friends, Natalie, Chelsey and Julie. They said all the cool people are doing it, and we need all the help we can get. hehe I'm a little technology declined and learning how to navigate through this so please be patient with me. I've been terrible in keeping in touch with some of our friends, so this is a great way to be better, not only with our friends but family as well. (Especially those that live out of state) I have really enjoyed looking at some of your blogs and learning about your cute families. Thank you Chelsey for helping me get this set up.

1 comment:

The Vigil's said...

Hallie!! Your guys's blog is so stinkin cute! Im thinking now you need to help me! Ha Ha. Have a good day, or night or evening..depending on when you read this.